One Single-Use Hydrogel Mask
Good For All Skin Types, Especially Dehydrated Skin
Our Values: Clean Ingredients, Cruelty-Free, Fragrance-Free, and Eco-Friendly
How To Use Mask:
- Unfold hydrogel mask and remove the fabric and plastic.
- Set fabric and plastic aside.
- Pour Remaining Essence into palm and press into face and décolletage.
- Apply hydrogel to skin for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove hydrogel mask and place in boiling water to dissolve.
- Once dissolved, pour water down the sink.
- Enjoy your silky skin, conscious beauty!
How To Recycle Packaging:
- Make sure all essence is removed from the satchel.
- Place fabric and plastic back into the mask satchel.
- Put satchel into envelope.
- Drop envelope into mailbox.
- Pat yourself on the back for being a low waste beauty!
Key Ingredients: Red Seaweed, Antioxidants, Alga, Vitamin B5, Green Tea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, and Rose Extract.
Full Ingredients List: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Sorbitol, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Gellan Gum, Panthenol, Trehalose, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Dextrose, Allantoin, Pullulan, Xanthan Gum, Konjac Glucomannan, Xylitol, Oryza Sativa Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydaluronate, Glucose, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Beta-Glucan, Caprylyl Glycol, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Soybean Peroxidase, Superoxide Dismutase
I have been somewhat skeptical of sheet face masks in the past as I’ve had underwhelming results. I bought this after I saw Katie Kenny promote it, and I’m SO in love. My face was glowing! That plus the low/no-waste packaging has made this product a no-brainer for me.
very relaxing and helpful cooling off a hot flash
I'm impressed with the quality of the mask. I wear one one a couple of days after receiving them in the mail, and was thrilled with the results. From mask to packaging I was struck on the quality. I treat my skin with cleaner/ sensitive skincare due to some past irritations, and this mask didn't cause me any issues. My skin looked and felt like I drank a ton of water, and I'm excited to use the others I purchased come winter.
Very hydrating with plenty of serum. After use, I love that I was able to put everything back in the envelope and mail back for recycling!
Great mask! My face felt refreshed and hydrated after using my mask. The zero waste aspect is above and beyond anything else in beauty/skincare!