One Single-Use Hydrogel Mask
Good For All Skin Types, Especially Dehydrated Skin
Our Values: Clean Ingredients, Cruelty-Free, Fragrance-Free, and Eco-Friendly
How To Use Mask:
- Unfold hydrogel mask and remove the fabric and plastic.
- Set fabric and plastic aside.
- Pour Remaining Essence into palm and press into face and décolletage.
- Apply hydrogel to skin for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove hydrogel mask and place in boiling water to dissolve.
- Once dissolved, pour water down the sink.
- Enjoy your silky skin, conscious beauty!
How To Recycle Packaging:
- Make sure all essence is removed from the satchel.
- Place fabric and plastic back into the mask satchel.
- Put satchel into envelope.
- Drop envelope into mailbox.
- Pat yourself on the back for being a low waste beauty!
Key Ingredients: Red Seaweed, Antioxidants, Alga, Vitamin B5, Green Tea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, and Rose Extract.
Full Ingredients List: Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propanediol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Sorbitol, Carrageenan, Potassium Chloride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Gellan Gum, Panthenol, Trehalose, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Dextrose, Allantoin, Pullulan, Xanthan Gum, Konjac Glucomannan, Xylitol, Oryza Sativa Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydaluronate, Glucose, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Beta-Glucan, Caprylyl Glycol, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Codium Tomentosum Extract, Rosa Alba Flower Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Soybean Peroxidase, Superoxide Dismutase
I love this right before im going to have a large dinner for family or head out for a stressful day of work. Just a little slice of me time makes my world a lio better!
Low waste is super important to me so I tried this mask for just that reason alone. My skin feels so smooth and plumped up and refreshed after using it. Really love the mask!
What a great product!! Many sheet masks irritate my skin but this one did not AT ALL. It's incredible. Not to mention that the mask easily dissolves in boiling water, and it couldn't have been easier to mail back the packaging as well.
This was my first sheet mask and I loved it! My skin looked like it just had a serious hydration treatment & was very smooth & fresh looking💚🤍 ty!🎀
I have been somewhat skeptical of sheet face masks in the past as I’ve had underwhelming results. I bought this after I saw Katie Kenny promote it, and I’m SO in love. My face was glowing! That plus the low/no-waste packaging has made this product a no-brainer for me.